If you are reading this, you are most likely experiencing some kind of frustration or upset and you have no idea about what to do. I just described literally thousands of people like yourself who at this moment are beginning the process of seeking help. We would all wish that life would be leprechauns and roses but we, from time-to-time, encounter more thorns than roses.
Let’s take a moment together to think about your relationship. Do you find that:
- You feel blamed by your partner?
- Feel like your partner no longer loves you for who you are?
- Are not best friends anymore?
- Can’t tell your partner your true feelings anymore?
- Avoid spending time with each other?
- Are thinking about or already having an affair?
- Find the passion has gone out of the relationship?
- Don’t feel emotionally safe with your partner?
- Have the same arguments over and over again?
- Feel that conversations easily turn into disagreements?
Many couples experience these symptoms in the life of a relationship. If you answered yes to any of these, whether it is sporadic or consistent, you and your partner can benefit from learning new ways to repair the disconnection and how to maintain connection. This results in an improved relationship.
Let’s take a moment to consider trauma. Have you experienced some one-time, horrible big event or a series of continual events where you:
- Felt threatened?
- Felt there was nothing you could do about it?
- Have continual nightmares since then?
- Have a history of self-abuse or engaging in risky behaviors?
- Drive somewhere and arrive but have no recollection of the drive there?
- Misplace your wallet or keys frequently?
- Get startled quickly and easily?
These are just some of the descriptors of experiencing trauma. If you are aware of a traumatic incident and some of these descriptors represent you, there is now treatment available to eliminate the effect of trauma so you can live fear-free and enjoy your life again. I have used Havening as a very effective tool to help people find the healing they want for themselves.
I invite you to let me help you take back your relationships and your life.